Here are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the AudioMERCIAL™
1. What Is An AudioMERCIAL™?
An AudioMERCIAL™ is a custom produced, digitally mastered ½ hour to 45 minute interview program in a radio talk-show format. Everything in the program is designed to position you as THE leading expert in your field. This builds your credibility in the eyes of your potential clients and customers.
2. What do I have to do?
All you have to do is be able to talk on the phone and answer questions about your business. We’ll discuss the goals and objectives you have for the AudioMERCIAL™ and develop a specific plan and outline before the recording session. We’ll also ask you to provide a short bio about yourself and some company logos and pictures you may want incorporated into the artwork that is designed for you for the CD Case and Label. Everything else is done for you.
3. Do I Have To Travel To Your Studio?
No, you can record the AudioMERCIAL™ on the phone from the comfort of your own home, or office. We use state of the art digital equipment and editing software. We prefer you use a land line instead of a cell phone to reduce cut-outs and ensure quality.
4. What if I make a mistake?
The best part of the AudioMERCIAL™ is YOU control the message. Since it is pre-recorded all the audio is cleaned up to remove any flubs, pauses, coughs, etc. Everything is done to make you sound prepared, poised and professional. Your presentation will be perfect. Your voice will be optimized to have a crisp, high quality sound.
5. How Do I Get Copies of the CD Made?
Since the number of copies desired varies from client to client, duplication is optional and the client’s responsibility. However for those wanting duplication services we have an Affiliate Relationship with McMannis Duplication & Fulfillment for this program and arranged special pricing opportunities for you. Once approved by you, the artwork and CD master can be sent electronically to the duplicator for duplication, printing and packaging. The CD’s can then be drop shipped to you. You will also receive the Master CD, Master MP3 Files and Artwork on CD-ROM if you want additional copies made in the future and for your records.
6. How Long Does It Take?After the recording session takes place, it takes time to edit and assemble the interview and develop the custom artwork for you. You will need to review and approve the audio and artwork. Once approvals are made masters are sent to McMannis for Duplication. It takes about 3 – 5 business days to duplicate and then time to ship them to you, depending on which service you choose (Ground, 2-Day, Next Day, etc.) After the recording session, the entire process typically takes 4 weeks to get the CDs Shipped to your location.
To get started, please click here and scroll down to choose which program option you prefer. If you have a question that isn't answered here, send an email to: Mike@JohnMelley.com and we'll get back to you by the end of the next business day. Thank you!